Kerri L. Lawlor, DDS
Dr. Lawlor is a Board Certified endodontist who practiced as a general dentist and owned her own office for eight years before returning to school to specialize in endodontics. She has been a dentist for more than two decades, including ten years as an endodontist. Besides a complete commitment to clinical excellence, she has unwavering concern for your health, comfort, and best interest.
Dr. Lawlor is dedicated to giving you 100% of her attention during your consultation and procedure. She is an efficient, compassionate, friendly dentist who believes you deserve an uninterrupted, face-to-face consultation to help you completely understand your diagnosis and treatment options. Dr. Lawlor’s approachable personality allows her to connect with you in a unique way that will help put you at ease.
Dr. Lawlor is an avid learner and reader, and she’s always trying new activities. Her hobbies include skiing, biking, rooting for the University of Kansas Jayhawks, and spending time with her husband and three teenage sons.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, Advanced Specialty Education, Endodontics Certificate
- VA Medical Center, General Practice Residency
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, DDS Degree
- University of Kansas, Undergraduate Degree
- Diplomate, American Board of Endodontists
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society